VIRTUAL VISIT EXPERIENCES
We have several virtual experiences to help you get to know UNC Charlotte. What's campus like? How many students are part of our Niner Nation community? We invite you to learn answers to these questions, along with other information, during these virtual opportunities listed below.
In-Person Visit Experiences >>
Freshman Admitted Student Tours & Events >>
Transfer Student Visit Experiences>>
Freshmen Info Session + Virtual Campus Tour
- Join us for a 60-minute Zoom information session led by an Admissions Counselor and virtual campus tour hosted by a Niner Guide student.
Drop In Virtual Lobby
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor for a 1:1 Zoom meeting.
- We're available to meet you there, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.
- No appointment necessary.
360 Virtual Campus Tour
- It's the next best thing to being here! Check out our Virtual Campus Tour to see 360-degree views of buildings, departments, and recreation facilities.
- Head over to our youtube channel for videos of our tour guides leading you through campus!
Discover Campus with our Interactive Map
- Wondering what's in a specific building? Want to find points of interest on campus?
- Click around our this interactive map to learn more about our campus, gardens, and more.
Virtual Open House
- Register for our upcoming Spring Virtual Open House on April 17th, 2021.
- Visit the event website to view session recordings from our Fall Virtual Open House event on Oct 24, 2020!
- Explore info sessions on topics such as academics, campus life, support services etc.
- View guided virtual tours of various spaces on campus.
- Learn more about Niner Nation through current student panels!
Honors College Week
- The session recordings are available for viewing from our week-long live event on Nov 9-13.
- View live Zoom info sessions about our honors programs & scholarships, the application process, and levine scholars program.
- Access guided virtual housing tours through Levine Hall.
Self-Guided Walking Tour
- You are welcome to walk around and explore campus at your leisure.
- Please note that some buildings are currently closed to the public.