VIRTUAL VISIT EXPERIENCES
We have several virtual experiences to help you get to know UNC Charlotte. What's campus like? How many students are part of our Niner Nation community? We invite you to learn answers to these questions, along with other information, during these virtual opportunities listed below.
Jump to In-Person Visit Experiences >>
Freshmen Info Session + Virtual Campus Tour
- Join us for a 60-minute Zoom information session led by an Admissions Counselor and virtual campus tour hosted by a Niner Guide student.
Transfer Info Session + Virtual Campus Tour
- Join us for a 60-minute Zoom transfer information session led by an Admissions Counselor and virtual campus tour hosted by a Niner Guide transfer student.
Fall Virtual Open House
- OCTOBER 24, 2020 | 9:00am-1:00pm
- Join live Zoom info sessions on topics such as academics, campus life, support services etc.
- Take guided virtual tours of various spaces on campus.
- Speak directly with students and faculty to learn more about Niner Nation!
Honors College Info Sessions
- OCTOBER 26 - NOVEMBER 16
- For prospective students interested in learning more about the honors programs
- Monday, October 26th 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday, November 2nd 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday, November 9th 5:30-6:30pm
- Monday, November 16th 5:30pm-6:30pm
Drop In To Our Virtual Lobby
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor for a 1:1 Zoom meeting.
- We're available to meet you there, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.
- No appointment necessary.
Discover Campus with our Interactive Map
- Wondering what's in a specific building? Want to find points of interest on campus?
- Click around our this interactive map to learn more about our campus, gardens, and more.
We are working to create in-person visit experiences while ensuring safety and well-being of everyone in Niner Nation, and our guests. Please check back often as plans are being developed.
Self-Guided Walking Tour
- You are welcome to walk around and explore campus at your leisure.
- Please note that some buildings are currently closed to the public.