VIRTUAL VISIT EXPERIENCES
We are offering a variety of opportunities for transfer students to connect with our admissions team at all stages of the transfer process. We hope you will join us to learn more about transferring to Niner Nation! We invite you to learn answers to these questions, along with other information, during these virtual opportunities listed below.
Transfer Info Session + Virtual Campus Tour
- Join us for a 60-minute Zoom transfer information session led by an Admissions Counselor and virtual campus tour hosted by a Niner Guide transfer student.
Register for virtual tour
Transfer Info Session + On-Campus Tour
- In-person availability & attendance will be limited.
- Masks required. Social distancing and other safety measures will be in place.
- Advance registration will be required.
- What to Expect on Tour
Register for On-Campus Tours
UNC System Virtual Transfer Fair
- Register for this virtual event taking place on March 1-3, 2021
- Connect with our Transfer Admissions Team at various times throughout the event.
- Visit the UNC System Virtual Transfer Fair website for the event schedule and to register!
Virtual UNC Charlotte Day
- Tuesday, March 9 | 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Tune into this virtual event to have your transfer questions answered.
- Hear from Undergraduate Admissions, Academic Advisors, Housing, and Financial Aid!
#49ersLive: Transfer Series
- Follow @unccadmissions on Instagram & Facebook
- Tune in to each live event to learn more about the transfer application process.
- Instagram: Transfer Application Tips
- Thurs, Feb. 18, 7pm - 8pm
- Facebook: Transfer Application Tips
- Thurs, March 11, 7pm - 8pm