- 2.0 cumulative college GPA for all courses college-level courses
- Student must be in good standing and eligible to return to the last school attended
*Associate of Applied Science degrees are not transferable unless part of an approved program.
Students transferring from outside of North Carolina
- Associate’s degrees earned at out-of-state schools are not guaranteed to transfer.
- We will evaluate your Associate’s degree and all transfer credit once you submit your application, application fee, and all transcripts.
- If your Associate’s degree does not transfer, you must meet the general transfer requirements.
Transferable courses and equivalencies:
- Transferable courses must be college-level and have a grade of C or higher.
- Please utilize the Transfer Credit Advisor for a list of courses that have previously transferred from your institution.
- Course equivalency lists are not exhaustive for any school except North Carolina community colleges.
Baccalaureate Degree Plans:
- Consult the Baccalaureate Degree Plan when planning your coursework at the community college.