These majors are more competitive for admission, so they have additional admission requirements.
- Admission to Architecture is competitive and requires an additional School of Architecture application, interview, and digital portfolio.
- Architecture only allows admission starting in the fall semester.
- View application process, deadlines, and portfolio guidelines for the School of Architecture.
- Art only allows admission starting in the fall semester and requires an additional art application with digital portfolio submission.
- Upon gaining general admission to the university, students will receive the Art application.
- View art application process, deadlines, and portfolio guidelines.
- Business requires a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and no more than one failing (D or F) attempt for any of the Business progression courses.
- The Business progression courses do NOT have to be complete upon transfer, but they are recommended.
- Accounting majors must have earned a B or higher in Accounting I. Two attempts at this course are allowed.
- Computer Science requires a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and a grade of C or higher in all Computer Science courses.
- Engineering requires a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and completion of a transferable Pre-Calculus class.
- Mechanical Engineering requires a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA and completion of a transferable Pre-Calculus class.
- Nursing requires a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA. Nursing students can have no more than one (3) credit C in a nursing prerequisite course, which include:
- Chemistry I with lab
- Chemistry II with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II with lab
- Microbiology with lab
- Human Growth and Development