Whether you're looking to see the work of some of your most talented classmates or want to check out a touring exhibition or performer, UNC Charlotte has got you covered.
- The Rowe Arts Gallery showcases and interprets contemporary and traditional art and design through diverse exhibitions. The Storrs Gallery is the largest and most flexible space within the college for exhibitions, installations, events and demonstrations.
- Both house a combination of student work and exhibitions from some of most noteworthy figures in the art world.
- Robinson Hall for the Performing Arts is home to the Departments of Dance, Music and Theatre at UNC Charlotte. Opened in November, 2004, the facility serves as both the university's premiere performing arts venue and a pre-professional training ground for students. Throughout the academic year, student productions and guest artist performances offer audiences a variety of arts experiences across all three performance disciplines.
- The primary performance space within Robinson Hall, the Anne R. Belk Theater, is a proscenium-style theater which seats 340. The theater's orchestra, mezzanine, and box seating offers patrons an environment that is both intimate and elegant. The Lab Theater -- a "black box" space -- can be adapted to accommodate 90 to 125 patrons for a variety of unique performance experiences.
- To see what arts events are coming up, visit the College of Arts & Architecture online.