Once we receive all the required transcripts (see below), the review process normally takes approximately 6-8 weeks. Please know that processing times may vary throughout the year, with priority given to applications for the upcoming term.
|TERM||APPLICATION & FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE*||TRANSCRIPTS & DOCUMENTS DEADLINE||TERM BEGINS|
|Fall||May 15||June 15||August|
|Spring||November 15||December 1||January|
|1st Summer||May 1||May 1||May|
|2nd Summer||May 15||May 15||July|
* Application and payment of $80 application fee must be received by the date shown for each term.
Supplemental Application Process
Applications to the School of Architecture must be complete by January 31 to be considered for admission for the fall semester. Admission is competitive and is for the fall semester only.
Applications for Art majors must be complete by January 31. Please review website deadlines and portfolio requirements.
- Transfer applicants interested in the Nursing major who have completed all nursing pre-requisites and are ready to be considered for the upper-division of the major must have all credentials submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by January 15 to be eligible for fall admission.
- You will apply online through your Future 49er Web portal. Once we receive all the required transcripts (see below), the review process normally takes approximately 6-8 weeks. Please know that processing times may vary throughout the year.
- You can monitor your application status, verify receipt of transcripts, schedule visits, and much more through your Future 49er Web portal.
- During this time, we encourage you to utilize the Transfer Credit Advisor to see how your courses may transfer to UNC Charlotte.
- If you are admitted to UNC Charlotte, you will receive a letter from us with your student ID # and a link to your Transfer Credit Report. Once you receive this letter, you will find your next steps in your Future 49er Portal.