Applying for Readmission

You would apply for undergraduate readmission if you:
  • Earned your first degree at UNC Charlotte and would like to return to earn a minor, second major, or second degree.
  • Are a previous degree-seeking student that transferred out of UNC Charlotte, and earned a Bachelor’s degree at another institution.
  • Have been previously placed on Academic Suspension or Disciplinary Suspension. (Read more about readmission qualifications after being suspended.)
  • Have not been enrolled for 12 consecutive months after the semester last attended at UNC Charlotte.
    • Example: You attended the spring 2017 semester and did not enroll by the spring 2018 semester.

All readmit students are former degree-seeking undergraduate students of UNC Charlotte.
  • If you have never been an undergraduate student seeking a degree, you will not be considered a readmit student.
  • You should apply for undergraduate admission as a new student instead.
  • If you are applying as a post-baccalaureate student, apply through Graduate Admissions.

Learn more about readmission