Paying for college can seem like a daunting task...
But UNC Charlotte offers one of the best values in education! Below, we have broken down undergraduate tuition and fees by credit hours for the Fall 2019-Spring 2020 per semester.
|1-5 Credit Hours||6-8 Credit Hours||9-11 Credit Hours||12 or more Credit Hours|
|NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$1,365.40||$2,594.75||$3,071.50||$3,548.00|
|Non-NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$3,044.65||$5,953.25||$8,109.25||$10,265.00|
- View a detailed breakdown of the overall estimated cost of attendance. (The overall cost of attendance budget provides an average amount for what your expenses might be - your cost of attendance may vary from that estimate.)
- Students are billed electronically and no paper bills are mailed to the home.
- Students must establish family members as authorized users before a family member will be able to access and pay on a student’s account.
- Payment plans are also available to assist students and their families.
- View payment due dates here.