Paying for college can seem like a daunting task...
But UNC Charlotte offers one of the best values in education! Below, we have broken down undergraduate tuition and fees by credit hours for the Fall 2018-Spring 2019 per semester.
|1-5 Credit Hours||6-8 Credit Hours||9-11 Credit Hours||12 or more Credit Hours|
|NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$1,352.40||$2,568.75||$3,045.50||$3,522.00|
|Non-NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$3,031.65||$5,927.25||$8,083.25||$10,239.00|
- View a detailed breakdown of the overall estimated cost of attendance. (The overall cost of attendance budget provides an average amount for what your expenses might be - your cost of attendance may vary from that estimate.)
- Students are billed electronically and no paper bills are mailed to the home.
- Students must establish family members as authorized users before a family member will be able to access and pay on a student’s account.
- Payment plans are also available to assist students and their families.
- View payment due dates here.