Paying for college can seem like a daunting task...
But UNC Charlotte offers one of the best values in education! Below, we have broken down undergraduate tuition and fees by credit hours for the Fall 2019-Spring 2020 per semester.
|1-5 Credit Hours||6-8 Credit Hours||9-11 Credit Hours||12 or more Credit Hours|
|NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$1,365.40||$2,594.75||$3,071.50||$3,548.00|
|Non-NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$3,044.65||$5,953.25||$8,109.25||$10,265.00|
- View a detailed breakdown of the overall estimated cost of attendance. (The overall cost of attendance budget provides an average amount for what your expenses might be - your cost of attendance may vary from that estimate.)
- Students are billed electronically and no paper bills are mailed to the home.
- Students must establish family members as authorized users before a family member will be able to access and pay on a student’s account.
- Payment plans are also available to assist students and their families.
- View payment due dates here.
NOTE: Some or all instructional formats for all or part of the 2020-21 academic year may change due to the public health emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. As has always been the case, tuition and fees are charged at the beginning of the semester and will remain in place regardless of any changes in instructional format. Tuition and fees will not be refunded in the event that instructional format changes for any part of the 2020-21 academic year.