**Daily Campus Tours will resume when campus conditions change. We are not currently accepting registrations for these visit opportunities.
- Weekday campus tours will last about 2 hours and 30 minutes
- 30-minute admission presentation facilitated by an Admissions counselor
- Walking/bus tour of campus led by a current UNC Charlotte student tour guide
- Tour of residence halls
Campus Tour Schedule
- Monday - Friday and select Saturday mornings
- You will see available session times and dates when you register.
- Spaces fill quickly; we highly recommend you make reservations at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Daily campus tours are NOT held on national holidays, home football game days, open house dates, or during campus breaks.
Registration Required for Campus Tours
- Reservations are required.
- Because campus visit dates fill up quickly, we recommend not making travel arrangements until you receive confirmation of your campus visit registration.
- We do not take reservations for the campus tour by phone.
Space is NOT guaranteed without a reservation
- We have a limited number of seats for each tour; therefore, advance reservations for the tour are required.
- If you arrive at the Gage Undergraduate Admissions Center without a campus tour reservation, an admissions counselor will be happy to meet with you. No appointment is necessary during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm).
- We cannot allow visitors without a reservation to participate in the campus tour.
- Visitors without reservations will be offered a map of a self-guided walking tour.
- We do not keep waiting lists for our tours.
- Check in for tours at the Gage Undergraduate Admissions Center
- Saturday tours: Check-in will begin at 9:30am.
- Limited free visitor parking is available in the Admissions Campus Tour Lot adjacent to the Gage Undergraduate Admissions Center. If that parking lot is full, additional visitor parking is available in the South Village Parking Deck, located further down Alumni Way (past Levine Hall, Scott Hall and Hunt Hall). Parking is validated for registered campus tour visitors. Be sure to bring your parking ticket into the building for validation. Your tour will begin and end at the Gage Undergraduate Admissions Center in South Village.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the Campus Visit start time.
- Want to grab a bite to eat while on campus? View our campus dining options (summer hours vary).
- Visitors with mobility concerns should contact our office one week in advance of your visit, at 704-687-5507, for special accommodations.