Schedule a Virtual Group Information Session!
Virtual Group Information Sessions are offered:
- 10:45am-12:00pm -or- 1:45pm -3:00pm
Pre-registration is required. These sessions last approximately 1 hour & 15 minutes and are delivered via Zoom in real time, by an Undergraduate Admissions representative.
Group visits listed below will resume when campus conditions change.
High school & transfer groups
- Reservations required. Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preference will be given to groups of Juniors and Seniors, as well as transfer students. Consideration for younger high school students will be given for college-access organizations.
- Fall and spring group tours are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10:30am. See sample agenda highlighted on this page.
- Group tours and information sessions may not be offered during peak visitation periods.
- Most groups spend at least 2.5 hours on campus.
Group activities for grades 7-10
- Use our Self-Guided Walking Tour Map to explore campus on your own.
- Use our Photo Scavenger Hunt if your group is interested in participating in an interactive activity.
- Most groups spend about an hour on campus.
Group activities for grades K-6
- We encourage our younger students groups to explore campus at their own pace.
- Groups with younger students can explore campus using the 49er Fun Hunt. This interactive activity guides students through campus as they find fun facts and landmarks along the way.
- Most groups spend about 30-45 minutes on campus.