- All Group Tour spaces for the Spring, 2017 semester have been reserved. Summer tour dates will be posted by mid-March. You can also utilize the printable self-guided tour options under Group Activities on our website.
High School Students:
- Reservations required. Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preference will be given to Junior and Senior groups. Consideration for younger high school students will be given for college-access organizations.
- Group Tours are held on Thursdays and Fridays at 11:00am. See sample agenda highlighted on this page.
- Group tours and information sessions may not be offered during peak visitation periods.
- Most groups spend about 2 hours on campus.
Students in grades 7-10
- Use our Self-Guided Walking Tour Map to explore campus on your own.
- Use our Photo Scavenger Hunt if your group is interested in participating in an interactive activity.
- Most groups spend about an hour on campus.
Students in grades K-6
- We encourage our younger students groups to explore campus at their own pace.
- Groups with younger students can explore campus using the 49er Fun Hunt. This interactive activity guides students through campus as they find fun facts and landmarks along the way.
- Most groups spend about 30-45 minutes on campus.