Schedule a Virtual Group Tour!
Spring 2021 Virtual Group Tours are offered:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 3:30 PM
- Select Saturdays at 11:00 AM
Pre-registration is required. These sessions last approximately 1 hour and are delivered live, via Zoom, by an Undergraduate Admissions representative.
Group visits are intended for school groups, nonprofit organizations, and college access programs who typically serve large groups of students. Click here for more information about campus tour experiences for individual students as well as parents and families.
Virtual group visits include:
- Admissions information presentation (20 minutes)
- Virtual campus tour (20 minutes)
- Q&A session with a panel of current UNC Charlotte students (20 minutes)
Virtual group visits last approximately 1 hour, and are offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and select Saturdays throughout the semester. These live sessions are facilitated by an Undergraduate Admissions representative and current UNC Charlotte students.
Please note that in order to serve a wide audience, there may be multiple school groups in attendance on your virtual visit date.
Group visits listed below will resume when campus conditions change.
High school & transfer groups
- Reservations required. Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preference will be given to groups of Juniors and Seniors, as well as transfer students. Consideration for younger high school students will be given for college-access organizations.
- Fall and spring group tours are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10:30am. See sample agenda highlighted on this page.
- Group tours and information sessions may not be offered during peak visitation periods.
- Most groups spend at least 2.5 hours on campus.
Group activities for grades 7-10
- Use our Self-Guided Walking Tour Map to explore campus on your own.
- Use our Photo Scavenger Hunt if your group is interested in participating in an interactive activity.
- Most groups spend about an hour on campus.
Group activities for grades K-6
- We encourage our younger students groups to explore campus at their own pace.
- Groups with younger students can explore campus using the 49er Fun Hunt. This interactive activity guides students through campus as they find fun facts and landmarks along the way.
- Most groups spend about 30-45 minutes on campus.