Group visits will resume when campus conditions change. If you would like to schedule an event for summer or fall, please contact us!
UNC Charlotte offers opportunities for chaperoned groups to visit campus and learn more about student life and admissions criteria.
High school & transfer groups
- Reservations required. Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preference will be given to groups of Juniors and Seniors, as well as transfer students. Consideration for younger high school students will be given for college-access organizations.
- Fall and spring group tours are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10:30am. See sample agenda highlighted on this page.
- Group tours and information sessions may not be offered during peak visitation periods.
- Most groups spend at least 2.5 hours on campus.
Group activities for grades 7-10
- Use our Self-Guided Walking Tour Map to explore campus on your own.
- Use our Photo Scavenger Hunt if your group is interested in participating in an interactive activity.
- Most groups spend about an hour on campus.
Group activities for grades K-6
- We encourage our younger students groups to explore campus at their own pace.
- Groups with younger students can explore campus using the 49er Fun Hunt. This interactive activity guides students through campus as they find fun facts and landmarks along the way.
- Most groups spend about 30-45 minutes on campus.