The health and safety of students, faculty and staff remains UNC Charlotte’s top priority. The University has been monitoring the rapidly evolving situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) and has been working in close collaboration with local and state resources.
Below are the most recent updates regarding Undergraduate Admissions and enrollment, services, and events.
Application Review and Decisions
Applications are still being accepted for Fall 2020. Admissions Counselors are reviewing applications with the same care, consistency and diligence as we do during normal operations.
- Freshman applicants who applied by the Regular Decision deadline of February 1st will have their admission decision no later than April 1st. Applicants who completed after February 1st will be reviewed as soon as possible and should receive decisions in early April.
- Most transfer applicants are currently receiving decisions and transfer credit reports within four weeks of completing the application.
Join us on Instagram for these live stream events!
- 49ers Live: Campus Connections - Mar 23, 6:00pm
- 49ers Live: Student Q&A - Apr 6, 7:00pm
- 49ers Live: Transfer Series - Apr 23, 7pm
Registration for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) has been postponed until Noon on May 1. No decision has been made yet regarding the format for SOAR.
Connect With Us
We want to hear from you! Connect with admissions counselors, current students, and take a virtual tour. View these top 5 ways to connect with UNC Charlotte.
Daily Campus Tours
Daily campus tours will resume when campus conditions change. We are accepting registrations for future dates and will confirm reservations prior to the tour date.
The following special events for spring have been cancelled:
- Open House-Mar 21 & Apr 4
- Admitted Students Day-Mar 27 & Apr 24
- Raleigh Receptions-Mar 18 & Apr 21
- Winston-Salem Reception-Mar 24
- Fayetteville Reception-Apr 2
- Greensboro Reception-Apr 9
Gage Undergraduate Admissions Center
The Undergraduate Admissions building is not open to the public at this time. However, admissions counselors are still available to serve you via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 704-687-5507
- Website: admissions.uncc.edu
- Social Media: @UNCCadmissions