- Engineering requires a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and completion of a transferable Pre-Calculus class.
- Mechanical Engineering requires a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA and completion of a transferable Pre-Calculus class.
- Business requires a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and no more than one failing (D or F) attempt for any of the Business progression courses.
- The Business progression courses do NOT have to be complete upon transfer, but they are recommended.
- Accounting majors must have earned a B or higher in Accounting I. Two attemps at this course are allowed.
- Computer Science requires a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA and a grade of C or higher in all Computer Science courses.
- Nursing requires a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA. Nursing students can have no more than one (3) credit C in a nursing prerequisite course, which include:
- Chemistry I with lab
- Chemistry II with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II with lab
- Microbiology with lab
- Human Growth and Development
Please note that competitive major requirements are subject to change.