These transfer guides should help you navigate the transfer process. Some information is specific to individual programs or dependent on the institution you are transferring from, so be sure to choose the guide that is right for your situation.
Guides For North Carolina Community College Students
These guides should be used by students who are planning to transfer to UNC Charlotte from a NC community college.
- All NC Community College Transfer Equivalencies 166 KB
- Art and Art History Transfer Guide 32 KB
- Belk College of Business Transfer Guide 25 KB
- College of Computing & Informatics Transfer Guide 40 KB
- College of Education Transfer Guide 69 KB
- College of Health and Human Services (2 Year) 33 KB
- General Education Requirements 106 KB
- William States Lee College of Engineering Transfer Guide 35 KB
Guides for Other Students
- Belk College of Business Transfer Guide (4 Year) 26 KB
- College of Computing & Informatics Transfer Guide 41 KB
- College of Education Transfer Guide (4 Year) 104 KB
- College of Health and Human Services (4 Year) 157 KB
- William States Lee College of Engineering Transfer Guide (4 Year) 64 KB
Transfer Credit Advisor
The Transfer Credit Advisor is an online database of courses that have transferred from other colleges and universities across the country.
The CLEP transfer guide will provide details about how UNC Charlotte recognizes credits for certain CLEP exams.