There are many places on campus that you might end up calling home. You could live in a tower, suite, or an apartment.
- This newly reconfigured tower is available to all students and is located in South Village.
- Holshouser Hall now offers traditional-style doubles featuring two private bathrooms for every three rooms, and suites with two double-occupancy bedrooms, a living room and bathrooms.
- Holshouser is located near Hunt Hall and across from the parking deck.
- Moore Hall is located right next to South Village Crossing (SoVi), the new dining hall.
- Moore is a tower community that provides single and double-occupancy room options for upperclassmen.
- A hall bathroom is shared by twelve residents, and a floor lounge is shared by all residents. Laundry facilities and kitchen are available in the basement, and vending machines are available on the first floor.
- Sanford Hall will be closed for renovations 2015-2016.
- Sanford Hall is located right by the front fields and South Village Crossing (dining hall). You don't have to go far to find something to do!
- Sanford Hall has all double rooms. A hall bathroom is shared by no more than twelve residents and a floor lounge is shared by all residents. Laundry facilities and a kitchen are available in the basement, and vending is available on the first floor.
- Sanford residents have access to the computer lab in Moore Hall.
- Scott Hall, Located near Hunt Hall and the parking deck, is a freshmen-only tower building in South Village that fosters a close-knit community of students who reside in two-person rooms.
- A bathroom is shared by hall neighbors and a floor lounge is shared by all residents. Laundry facilities and a kitchen are available in the basement, and vending is available on the first floor.
- Scott Hall holds the Housing and Residence Life main office.
Suites & Apartments
- Belk Hall is designed to primarily house upper-class students. Belk Hall offers a blend of apartments and suite units.
- The common areas feature study rooms, casual lounges and community kitchens throughout the building. Its open design encourages interaction while creating a community atmosphere. Belk Hall houses the 24 loan key desk for all North Village Residence Halls
C.F. Lynch Hall
- Lynch Hall houses approximately 500 students and is reserved for new students, most of whom will be enrolled in Learning Communities.
- Lynch Hall is suite-style living with 4 students sharing a bathroom and living room. Most suites have single bedrooms (no roommate) with a limited number available with double bedrooms (with one roommate). There are lounges/study rooms and laundry facilities available on each floor.
- The first floor features two classrooms, a large community room, a vending area, and a kitchen for all to share.
- Elm Hall provides a great neighborhood for residents who are ready to be on their own.
- Apartments in Elm Hall have four private bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony or terrace. Kitchens include full size refrigerators, stove tops and ovens.
- Laundry facilities and vending machines are available next to the Maple Hall community room.
- Hawthorn Hall is dedicated to the Engineering Learning Community. Residents of Hawthorn enjoy being a part of a close-knit community focused on academic success in engineering and related math and science fields.
- Suites in Hawthorn Hall have two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room. Laundry, vending, and kitchen facilities are available in the basement.
- Hunt Hall is a suite-style option in South Village, and features conveniently placed study rooms, lounges, an atrium, a welcoming courtyard and many other amenities.
- Hunt Hall houses the 24-hour loan key desk for South Village Residence Halls.
- Laurel Hall is a new suite-style building in South Village that offers groups of freshmen the opportunity to share living and bathroom space in two-person or single-person bedroom units.
- Laurel Hall offers 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites and is conveniently located near South Village Crossing dining hall and the parking deck.
- Martin Hall, located in East Village, opened in Fall 2014.
- Martin Hall is an all-apartments building with 408 beds, offering units with four single bedrooms in a variety of configurations.
- The building has two residential wings connected by an expansive two-story lobby. Residents enjoy the park-like surroundins in East Village.
- Martin hall houses the 24-hour loan key desk for all East Village Residence Halls.
- Maple Hall is a great neighborhood for those who like community. Part of the Phase V courtyard, there are plenty of places for outdoor food and fun.
- Apartments in Maple Hall have four private bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony or terrace.
- The kitchens in Maple Hall include full size refrigerators, stove tops and ovens. Laundry facilities and vending machines are available next to the Maple Hall community room.
- Miltimore Hall is located in North Village and features both suite and apartment style units and has study rooms and amenities available throughout the building.
- Miltimore Hall is LEED certified, meaning that the design, construction, and use of the building have met independently established criteria for eco-friendliness. As such, this building represents UNC Charlotte's commitment to be greener.
- Oak Hall is right on the academic edge of campus and gives students quick access to the Student Union, the Student Activity Center and academic buildings.
- Oak Hall suites have two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room. Laundry, vending and kitchen facilities are located on the first floor.
- The 2014/15 renovation work gave Oak Hall two new elevators, accessible bedrooms and a brand new HVAC system.
- Pine Hall offers a neighborhood of apartments for residents who are ready for a more independent lifestyle and hosts a limited number of units for graduate and non-traditional students.
- Apartments in Pine Hall have four private bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony or terrace. The kitchens in Pine Hall include full size refrigerators, stove tops and ovens.
- Laundry facilities and vending machines are available next to the Maple Hall community room
- Wallis Hall was designed with the help of students, and offers both suite-style and apartment-style living.
- Common kitchens, for residents of Wallis' suites, and laundry facilities are available on the second through fourth floors (no more hiking up and down the stairs with those dirty clothes!).
- Wallis Hall also has lounges and classrooms on each floor, not to mention a great courtyard!
- Apartments in Wallis Hall have four private bedrooms, 1 1/2 half bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a storage closet.
- Suites in Wallis Hall have either two private bedrooms or four private bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a living area.
- Witherspoon Hall offers unique opportunities for cultural and academic engagement. With the International House on the second floor and Honors in Residence on the third floor, it's one of the most diverse residential communities.
- Suites in Witherspoon Hall have two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room. A common kitchen for all residents is available on the second floor, and laundry and vending facilities are available on the first floor.