Passport Program Benefits
- Priority registration at CPCC
- One-on-one advising from Passport academic advisors at CPCC
- Advising from a UNC Charlotte admissions counselor dedicated to Passport students
- Passport students receive priority in the UNC Charlotte admissions process
- Summer orientation program designed specifically for Passport students
- Student life opportunities and academic support services are offered at both CPCC and UNC Charlotte to help students become familiar wtih each campus.
- Transition seminar classes are offered at UNC Charlotte specifically for the Passport Program students in order to help ease the transfer process from CPCC to UNC Charlotte.
Next Steps to Enroll
- Confirm your spot in the Passport Program by notifying UNC Charlotte by May 1. Contact the Transfer Admissions Counselor, Jordan Bullington, at email@example.com to secure your spot in the program.
- Complete the online application for admission for CPCC at cpcc.edu/getstarted/curriculum.
- Send your high school transcript to CPCC at: Student Records; PO Box 35009; Charlotte, NC 28235-5009
- Attend the Passport Kick-Off event before classes begin in the fall.