Below, we have broken down undergraduate tuition and fees by credit hours for the Fall 2016-Spring 2017 per semester.
|1-5 Credit Hours||6-8 Credit Hours||9-11 Credit Hours||12 or more Credit Hours|
|NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$1,146.78||$2,000.75||$2,914.38||$3381.50|
|Non-NC Resident Total Tuition & Fees||$2,793.27||$5,293.50||$7,853.62||$9,967.00|
- View a detailed breakdown of the overall estimated cost of attendance. (The overall cost of attendance budget provides an average amount for what your expenses might be - your cost of attendance may vary from that estimate.)
- Students are billed electronically and no paper bills are mailed to the home.
- Students must establish family members as authorized users before a family member will be able to access and pay on a student’s account.
- Payment plans are also available to assist students and their families.
- Full payment of tuition and fees is due the Wednesday before the first day of class.