Log in to the Future 49er Web Portal to:
- Apply for admission (Freshmen are not eligible to apply for the Spring term)
- Register for a campus visit
- Register for Open House
- Check your application status
- View and print admissions checklists
- Read FAQs
Information for Freshmen Regarding Fee Waivers
Prospective freshmen (current seniors in high school) who are applying with an official College Board, ACT or NACAC fee waiver must submit the online application in the Future 49er Web portal. The CFNC application requires payment by credit or debit card, so students must use the UNC Charlotte Future 49er application to use a fee waiver. However, please note that your application will remain incomplete and unprocessed until we receive your fee waiver. Do not choose this option if you are not positive that you are being provided a fee waiver, because you can't go back and choose another payment option later.
- Fee waivers must be submitted to the undergraduate admissions office via mail or hand delivery. Faxed or emailed copies are not accepted as official.
- Letters from school administrators/counselors are NOT accepted as official fee waivers. Students MUST send official copies of the College Board, ACT or NACAC fee waivers to be considered for the application fee waiver.
- Please note: Only seniors currently in high school are eligible for approved application fee waivers.