Log in to the Future 49er Web Portal to:
- Apply for admission (Freshmen are not eligible to apply for the Spring term)
- Register for a campus visit
- Register for Open House
- Check your application status
- View and print admissions checklists
- Ask a question on our message boards
Information for Freshmen Regarding Fee Waivers
Prospective freshmen (current seniors in high school) who are applying with an approved College Board or NACAC fee waiver must submit the online application in the Future 49er Web portal. The CFNC application does NOT support applying with a fee waiver, so you must use the Future 49er application. However, please note that your application will remain incomplete and unprocessed until we receive your College Board or NACAC fee waiver. Do not choose this option if you are not positive that you are being provided a fee waiver, because you can't go back and choose another payment option later.
- Fee waivers must be submitted to the undergraduate admissions office via mail or hand delivery.
- Please note: Only seniors currently in high school are eligible for approved application fee waivers.