- Weekday campus tours will last about 2 hours and 30 minutes
- 30-minute admission presentation facilitated by an Admissions counselor
- Walking/bus tour of campus led by a current UNC Charlotte student tour guide
- Tour of South Village residence halls
Campus Tour Schedule
- Monday - Friday and select Saturday mornings
- Please refer to our reservation page in your Future 49er account to choose from sessions where remaining space is available.
- Spaces fill quickly; we highly recommend you make reservations at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Daily campus tours are NOT held on national holidays, home football game days, open house dates, or during campus breaks.
Registration Required for Campus Tours
- Reservations are required and can be made through your Future 49er account.
- Because campus visit dates fill up quickly, we recommend not making travel arrangements until you receive confirmation of your campus visit registration.
- We do not take reservations for the campus tour by phone. Reservations can be made through your Future 49er account.
Space is NOT guaranteed without a reservation
- We have a limited number of seats for each tour; therefore, advance reservations for the tour are required.
- If you arrive at the Admissions office in Cato Hall without a campus tour reservation, an admissions counselor will be happy to meet with you, with no appointment necessary during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm).
- We cannot allow visitors without a reservation to participate in the campus tour.
- Visitors without reservations will be offered a map of a self-guided walking tour.
- We do not keep waiting lists for our tours.
- Check-in at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, which is located on the first floor of Cato Hall (#48 on map).
- Saturday tours: Check-in will begin at 9:30am.
- Visitor parking is located in East Deck 1 (across from Cato Hall). Upon completion of your campus tour, we will validate your parking (Monday-Friday).
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the Campus Visit start time.
- Want to grab a bite to eat while on campus? View our campus dining options (summer hours vary).
- Visitors with mobility concerns should contact our office one week in advance of your visit, at 704-687-5507, for special accommodations.