Congratulations on being admitted to UNC Charlotte! Now get axe-cited for Admitted Students Day!
- When: Friday, March 24
- Time: 8:00am-3:00pm (Check-in and Campus Life Fair begin at 8:00am)
- Where: UNC Charlotte
At this event, you will get answers to your questions about:
- Enrolling: What are your next steps to enroll at UNC Charlotte?
- Campus Life Fair: Speak one-on-one with current students and staff about getting involved with student organizations and services, sports, and clubs.
- Academic Preview: Learn more about your major through an information session or by speaking with faculty and/or representatives from the colleges.
- Housing Information and Tours: Learn about applying for on-campus housing, benefits of living on campus, learning communities, and take a tour of our residence halls.
- Financial Planning: Get informed about financial aid, payment options, authorized account users, eBills, cancellation deadlines, etc.
- Q&A with Current Students: Get the inside scoop on what it's like to be a student at UNC Charlotte.
About the event...
- Attendance is optional, but event pre-registration is REQUIRED if you choose to attend.
- Limit 2 guests per student.
- Parents are welcome to attend, but are not required to attend.
- Space is limited so we recommend that you register early.
- Please note: This event is NOT MANDATORY, nor does it take the place of Summer SOAR/orientation. It is a day for admitted students to celebrate and explore UNC Charlotte. You will NOT be registering for classes at this event.
Is this event mandatory?
- No, this event is NOT MANDATORY, nor does it take the place of SOAR/orientation. It is a day for admitted students to celebrate and explore UNC Charlotte. You will NOT be registering for classes at this event.
What time is the event?
- The event lasts from 8:00am-3:00pm. You will be given a session schedule when you arrive.
What is the deadline to RSVP?
- The deadline to register for the March date is March 20 (provided space is available).
- Space is limited, so we encourage you to respond quickly. Once we reach our space capacity, registration will close.
Where and what time do I check-in on the day of the event?
- Check-in will be held in the Barnhardt Student Activity Center, which is building #46 on this printable campus map. Check-in opens at 8:00am.
Are there any other Admitted Students Day dates scheduled?
- No, this is the last of the Admitted Students Day events.
- If you are unable to attend, we invite you to visit us for an Open House event, which offers a Saturday morning of similar sessions, including tours of residence halls.
Where do I park on the day of the event?
- Parking is available in the Union Deck - use the lower level entrance. View this printable campus map for reference.
Do I have to bring my parents? How about other family members?
- Parents are welcome to attend, but are not required to attend. There will be a lot of information that parents will find extremely helpful and informative. There is a maximum limit of 2 guests (in addition to the invited student) allowed.
Can I bring my friend who is not admitted?
- No. This event is reserved for admitted students and their families only.
Can I get an absence note for my high school?
- Yes. Every student will receive a note regarding the event for their high school. The notes will be given out at check-in.
Will there be a lot of walking?
- Yes. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes for this event.
I need wheelchair accommodations. Can you provide me with a wheelchair at the event?
- Yes. Please contact Zack Newsome at 704-687-7280 or ZNewsome@uncc.edu with your request at least 2 days prior to the event.
What happens if there is inclement weather?
- Bring an umbrella - the event will go on whether rain, snow, or shine.
Where can I get more information?
- For more information or questions, please contact Zack Newsome at 704-687-7280 or ZNewsome@uncc.edu.